First consult with your doctor so see if there is any limitation or special exercise that is unique to your situation.
If your doctor gives you a green light you can try Total Body Extension
- Start in the standing position as if you were going to do a bodyweight squat.
- Dip down quickly into a quarter squat and swing your arms behind you by your sides.
- Explode up and extend your body onto your toes, raising your arms overhead.
- Control the descent back and in one movement return to the dip before exploding back up again.
- This is a non-impact replacement for jumping.